Humboldt-Del Norte SELPA Vision
The Humboldt-Del Norte SELPA supports schools and families to maximize the success of all students academically, socially and emotionally.
Humboldt-Del Norte SELPA Mission and Values
The mission of the Humboldt-Del Norte SELPA is to work in cooperation with school districts and families to provide a continuum of services and programs, staff and parent education, interagency collaboration, and administrative support that will ensure a high quality, individualized, free and appropriate public education for all students.
In doing so we commit to the following values:
- Students are at the center of all our decisions
- We commit to working cooperatively and collaboratively
- We ensure equity and inclusivity in services and access
- We ensure compliance
- We support continued growth and utilization of evidence-based practices
- We are a resource to families and school staff
- We provide stewardship of public funds and fiscal transparency
- We share a belief that all children can learn, grow and feel that they are valued members of society